Please Help

Ok, i cannot get sa-mp to connect, as soon as i click on connect i get an error that says "gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". so i click on the error report link above the "send error report" button and it says "AppName: gta_sa.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: vorbisfile.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00010ab0"

This game used to work almost perfectly a long time ago, but have reinstalled GTA SA hundreds of times, and SA-MP hundreds of times and it never connects. also, for some stupid reason my GTA SA will only run in windows98/windows ME compatibility mode...... EVEN THOUGH my operating system is windows XP sp3. but it wont run at all without comparability mode. if i run normally, the spinning disc icon comes up then just disappears. please help, this is a really frustrating issue.

My System Specs:
System:
-Microsoft windows XP home edition version 2002 Service pack 3
-Gateway DX100
-Intel Celeron CPU 2.80 GHz, 504 MB RAM

Thanks A Lot

No idea.. Can you run GTA SA? (Not SA-MP).. if you can umm, try re installing sa-mp and download the new update Here..

I can run GTA SA, but only in windows 98 compatability mode, not on xp. it used to work on xp. i also have the latest version of samp

Umm, i guess you got mods? because the codes you wrote on your post shows that you got mods o.O?

Is that original GTA SA full version?..

I dont think i have any mods installed. removed all of them. Yes i have the original version, 2.0 but downgraded.