Please help..

Hello, wassup...

I need some help over here.. i just installed SA-MP U_1_1 and i got that error.. i tried to replace files with my friend same files checked what he got and i got.. and i still get the same problem.. I tried to re install GTA SA SA-MP too.. Nothing works.. umm i'm asking for little help over here.. so help pl0x..

-R3dK

I take it you mean SA-MP 0.2x Update 1 when you say 'SA-MP U_1_1'?

Also, did you buy your game legally?

Yes U_1_1 w/e lol.. my game isn't illegal (Not original) it's cracked i just downloaded it from internet i keep getting that god damn fucking error.. btw when you ask question.. get ur answers here (Possible answers) because i can't reply that fast.. i suck u know..(Business Shemale).

Yeah, you downloaded the game, you get no help here i'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŘлđĘvįŁ
Hello, wassup...

I need some help over here.. i just installed SA-MP U_1_1 and i got that error.. i tried to replace files with my friend same files checked what he got and i got.. and i still get the same problem.. I tried to re install GTA SA SA-MP too.. Nothing works.. umm i'm asking for little help over here.. so help pl0x..

-R3dK
Maybe that Hacker Evolution is crashing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pıʞoɹʎd
Quote:
Hello, wassup...

I need some help over here.. i just installed SA-MP U_1_1 and i got that error.. i tried to replace files with my friend same files checked what he got and i got.. and i still get the same problem.. I tried to re install GTA SA SA-MP too.. Nothing works.. umm i'm asking for little help over here.. so help pl0x.

-R3dK
Hacker evolution is a virtual hacking game, which doesn't do shit about it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SiN
Spilot ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pıʞoɹʎd
Quote:
Hello, wassup...

I need some help over here.. i just installed SA-MP U_1_1 and i got that error.. i tried to replace files with my friend same files checked what he got and i got.. and i still get the same problem.. I tried to re install GTA SA SA-MP too.. Nothing works.. umm i'm asking for little help over here.. so help pl0x.

-R3dK
Hacker evolution is a virtual hacking game, which doesn't do shit about it xD
Rofl. That's cool then. Never heard of it though.

Lulz, as he said it's just a game like hacking servers and that xD..

Any help?..