In game time not match real time

in game time (command /time) = 16.00 O'clock

and i use TogglePlayerClock(playerid, 1); time ToogleplayerClock = 12.00 O'clock

But real time in computer me = at 17.00 O'clock

How to do all time match in my computer time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry english my not so good.

You have to syncronize it... And I belive you can't syncronize the SA ingame clock to work as real clock... What game mode do you use?

i use Godfather[Fear] gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dujma
Ok just search for timeshift in your game mode and change that untill your server ingame clock matches the real time... (you can negative values like -5 if your time on server is faster than the real one)...

But for that TogglePlayerClock I think you can't use it for real time. With that clock your time of day will be automaticly changed and you can only sync it in way that is the same for every player (because in SP when you die your game time increases by 6 hours)...

Thankyou

Ok just search for timeshift in your game mode and change that untill your server ingame clock matches the real time... (you can negative values like -5 if your time on server is faster than the real one)...

But for that TogglePlayerClock I think you can't use it for real time. With that clock your time of day will be automaticly changed and you can only sync it in way that is the same for every player (because in SP when you die your game time increases by 6 hours)...