internet list problem

Hi all,

We have our own SA:MP server running for over a year now. At first, our server was shown in the Internet-list of SA:MP. Recently we've discovered that our server is no longer shown in that list. We haven't changed our server.cfg file, we've updated to SA:MP 2.x, the server is up and running and hosted on a dedicated server. Does anybody have any idea on how to get our server on the list again? Thanks for your help!

greetz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RGP
B100[NL] ]
Hi all,

We have our own SA:MP server running for over a year now. At first, our server was shown in the Internet-list of SA:MP. Recently we've discovered that our server is no longer shown in that list. We haven't changed our server.cfg file, we've updated to SA:MP 2.x, the server is up and running and hosted on a dedicated server. Does anybody have any idea on how to get our server on the list again? Thanks for your help!

greetz!
Hosted Tab?
Or maybe your host must've expired
Update the pawn to the latest too
Get a better host?
e.g ServerZ, ServerFFS Or GTA24.net (i think 24 isnt secure)

I doubt this is a host problem, any standard host I am sure would have updated files and proper permissions.

If your host isn't in the Internet list then your announce isn't getting through. Make sure that you update your announce executable (linux) or announce.exe (windows) with the newest version from the 0.2X server package that suits your server environment. Also be sure to allow in your firewall the announce file and especially 'server.sa-mp.com'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlies
I doubt this is a host problem, any standard host I am sure would have updated files and proper permissions.

If your host isn't in the Internet list then your announce isn't getting through. Make sure that you update your announce executable (linux) or announce.exe (windows) with the newest version from the 0.2X server package that suits your server environment. Also be sure to allow in your firewall the announce file and especially 'server.sa-mp.com'.
i had to say that but i didnt know the proper way to make the sentence

Thanks for your reactions! We have already updated all the files on our host with the latest version (Linux 0.2x server package). Obviously we can't control the firewall as it's an external host (we hired a server space to run our server on).

Any more ideas?

someone...? please? HELP?!

nvm, I need some oxygen

I think your announce.exe is the old non-updated one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer5
I think your announce.exe is the old non-updated one?
thanks, we'll try it