I need some help please!

I have a fishing code, and it is not working correctly. I was wondering if anyone had any spare time and felt like helping and could edit the code so it will work properly I would really appreciate it. I have posted it on pastebin being that it is quite long. Thanks in advance!

BTW please if you do decide to help paste this into pawno so you can see that it is indented correctly! Thanks for all your time!

http://pastebin.com/m34f06c0f

Sorry about DP but I have been patient and really need help with this! Thanks in advance

what are the exact problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
what are the exact problems?
You see that's what is confusing me. There are only 4 commands and if you looked at it, they are /fish, /fishbag, /sellfish, and /release fish. Well when I type /fish it will not work and will not even give me the error message. However it worked once I restarted the server and then it said I had fished, but then it stopped working after that. However the /sellfish is not giving the error message or working either. I did not try to /fish release being that /fish and /sellfish does not work. However the /fishbag works just fine. I have double and triple check it and I do not see a problem with the code but I might not be seeing something. Sorry if it's a little long I just wanted to go into detail for you! Thanks in advance!

Try splitting the PlayerToPoints. It sometimes stops a command from working. Max 3-5 at each check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
Try splitting the PlayerToPoints. It sometimes stops a command from working. Max 3-5 at each check.
I tried to make it 1 instead of all of those as well. I made 1 in the center of the map and made the range as large as the map but that did not help either