How do i script this?

Hey, on my server when i do some of the commands i made it says unknown command, bu the command works, so how do i make it so it dpesnt say that?

like, how do i just completely get rid of that sentence? so even if i do a wrong command it doesnt say wrong command. TY!!

~~[Drift]~~

Search next time
To fix the commands that work but still say Unknown Command return 1 at the end of them
To make a custom Unknown Command message, Instead of using return 0 at the end of OnPlayerCommandText use somthing like
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That aint a command");

loli do have that at the end of them, it still says that. =(

sorry for the DP, but i just want to know how to get rid of that message all together, can you tell me plz?

If you return with false the OnPlayerCommandText public, it will say "SERVER: Unknown command" when a player enters an unknown command.

If you have a known command and it keeps saying it. Something is wrong with this specific command.

yeah i know that but uhh, can i make it so it doesnt say SERVER: UNKNOWN COMMAND? no matter what u type?, see what i think is, it is saying that because the command itself works but the prompt says it has errors, even though it works, so yeah, is there any way i can get rid of that message? or maybe make the pawno ignore the error?

Yes. Return the public with 1.