anti airbreak

is there a good way to detect if a player is airbreaking? maby by getting the speed of the person while not in a vehicle? but then if someone jumps out of say a helicopter in the air it will probably detect that as airbreaking.

Thanks for any help!

The key to making an anti hack is to actually try the hack and see the behaviors of that hack and try to detect it. I am not sure how you would detect airbrake very well other than setting a detection for above the highest point a car can be, and the lowest point as well. You would also have to define a blacklist for all the airplanes and helicopters.(Do not blacklist boats or bikes, they can be airbraked/flown too);

true, what i did is actualy made a airbreak in pawn
the behavior is that with airbreak, when its moving the angle stays the same when moving forward or any direction

all you gotta do, is when user is moving at a too fast speed, let it check their angle multiple times;

and since i am pretty sure that people will move forward and backward , make a detection for all those direction except down and up direction,this way can always get "slapped", or fall out of a plane;

and tell you what, ALL vehicles can be airbreaking as it is a teleport basicly;
i felt like it, so i flew with a bmx and a nrg;

anyways, cheers