Cool Cool Solved!! My Lesson, Do Not Be Lazy! :P

Ok so I was doing some research and I learned that the San Andreas map boundaries are from 3000 to -3000 on both axis's. I was wondering if there is a way I can extend that so I can make objects over sea a good distance from San Andreas so players have to fly there. I do not know how to use the Limit Adjuster and even if I did I do not think that the new limits would apply for all my players being I do not run my server from home and you must edit your files. I know I have tried to make them over seas before, but it sets it really close to San Andreas which is not what I want and when I get close to those objects my game then crashes out. Any solutions? Thanks in advance!

hmm have you tryed to make the odject and and a tp to see if its workin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bull
hmm have you tryed to make the odject and and a tp to see if its workin?
Whats a tp? Sorry if I don't know but my brain is not functioning fully today :/ And I have made the objects out over sea and they are a good ways out pretty far so you need to fly, but when I tested it the objects were moved in a lot near the coast of San Andreas even tho I did not make them there, but when I approach them then the whole thing crashes out.. I am not sure how I can place objects extremely far over sea not just for me but for everyone on my server so they can fly there like a little getaway. Thanks for help in advance! I just know there has to be a way to make the map boundaries bigger for not just me but for everyone on my server. Thanks!

What streamer are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
What streamer are you using?
I was not using a streamer since my understanding of the object limit was 150 to 250 objects, but I only used around 60 objects I believe possibly even a little less so I know I was in the limits of the objects.. Is there a good streamer that can stretch out the map boundaries SUPER far for Linux since my server service uses them? I personally use Windows, not sure if this helps any but I try to give as much detail as I can. Thanks in advance Mike!

Hmm, I have objects out at sea with no problem..

Quote:
Hmm, I have objects out at sea with no problem..
How far out can you go over the sea? Can you go out of the map boundaries if you were to look at the big map? I am starting to wonder if maybe a bad object could be causing issues I really am stumped. I just want it pretty far so you have to take a plane there otherwise it will take forever.. Thanks Mike!

Random coord of my objects:

5841.768555, 64.619324, -0.869279

Its not that far out.

Quote:
Random coord of my objects:

5841.768555, 64.619324, -0.869279

Its not that far out.
Yeah then I am pretty sure that mine might have caused the crash since I placed them beyond the limits which I need to figure out how to break the limits not just for me but for all my players.. I know I could make it high up in the sky but then I cannot use water or anything and I preferred to have it way out in the middle of nowhere. Any further help is appreciated. Thanks Mike!

BTW the coords I am trying to build at are around this: 5911.854004, -1837.121826, 41.670456

Ok ok I just double checked my stuff and it works! The reason it did not was because I was trying to test the objects in a map editor being I was too lazy to set it in a gamemode and goto it I wanted to tele there :P Anyhow I just tested it in a gamemode and it works! Thanks to all replies and thanks mike for giving an example coord where you placed some objects it helped me get to the bottom of this and solve this issue!! SOLVED THANKS!!