Server restart every 20 secs

Well the Gm is fine, i thing.. at least compile says me that it have no error or warning.
But when i host it, the server is restarting every time, and no1 can play, he is "restarting the Gamemode" every 20 secs.
Anyone can help me?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellegg
Well the Gm is fine, i thing.. at least compile says me that it have no error or warning.
But when i host it, the server is restarting every time, and no1 can play, he is "restarting the Gamemode" every 20 secs.
Anyone can help me?

thanks
Are you missing any scriptfiles? And what gamemode are you running?

Well i'm using a modified Godfather, but its all ok with it..

Quote:
Well i'm using a modified Godfather, but its all ok with it..
Well i encountered a similar problem before, the problem was missing scriptfiles and this caused the server to restart.

Check your scriptfiles.

well i have some, how do i know what is missing?

actually i have inside scriptfiles a paste called vehiclelist and inside of it i have:

bone; flint; ls_airport; ls_gen_inner; ls_gen_outer; ls_law; lv_airport; lv_gen; lv_law; README; red_county; sf_airport; sf_gen; sf_law; tierra; whetstone.

nothing more, its missing something?~

thanks

Quote:
well i have some, how do i know what is missing?

actually i have inside scriptfiles a paste called vehiclelist and inside of it i have:

bone; flint; ls_airport; ls_gen_inner; ls_gen_outer; ls_law; lv_airport; lv_gen; lv_law; README; red_county; sf_airport; sf_gen; sf_law; tierra; whetstone.

nothing more, its missing something?~

thanks
Well the godfather has alot of scriptfiles, sbizz.cfg etc.. I would recommend redownloading it and taking the scriptfiles from it.

now i added a lot of files such as ck; bans; bizs etc.. but when i start the server it gives me a lot of:

"i have no text inserted here yet"

and restarting again..

Quote:
now i added a lot of files such as ck; bans; bizs etc.. but when i start the server it gives me a lot of:

"i have no text inserted here yet"

and restarting again..
Well then obviously scriptfiles are part of the issue, your probably still missing more. As a dodgy script shouldn't cause the server to GMX every X seconds.

so where can i know wich file is missing? and where to download it?

Quote:
so where can i know wich file is missing? and where to download it?
Well you said its a modified godfather script, perhaps they added more scriptfiles.

Look inside the script and look at lines loading files.