It this possible?

To create objects, and then modify the map to add those certain added objects to show up on a players map and mini-map such as an island with building and roads or something? I just ask since I have searched but only find map editor info and would like to know if this is possible to do or not. Thanks in advance!

Use CreateObject to add an object to your gamemode but no you can't add a map visuals unless you want just an icon or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
Use CreateObject to add an object to your gamemode but no you can't add a map visuals unless you want just an icon or something.
Dam that sucks lol but I might just have to stick with the icon :P Thank you for informing me!

No problem, you could also use zones I suppose for your minimap, you could give it a certain colour or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
No problem, you could also use zones I suppose for your minimap, you could give it a certain colour or something.
Wow yeah I forgot about the zones since I don't use them but for this it might be perfect for what I have in mind. Thanks for refreshing a burnt out mind People like you make it easy to ask simple things without rude comments!! Once again thank you and I think a large zone will be better than a small map icon! :P