Stunt money

Is there a way to avoid the cash guys get through stunting in a cheating script.
Because i tried several anticheat systems, and all go crazy when someone gets stunting money.
And no, i can't disable the stunting part, because i am running a stunting server....

Might there be a way?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid) {
    EnableStuntBonusForPlayer(playerid, false);
    return 1;
}
There you go, Rks_

OnGameModeInit EnableStuntBonusForAll false

But he doesn't mean like that, tought.

the only possibility would be a
Код:
OnPlayerReceiveStuntBonus(playerid, money)

check to see if the player is driving a vehicle and if the vehicle is going faster than a certain mph or so

@ Jayme, symwanyous: I didn't mean that.

@ Fallout, what would i put in it? And where would i call it?

@ Kaisersouse, can you give an small example, and what speed would be a minimum for stunts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rks_
@ Jayme, symwanyous: I didn't mean that.

@ Fallout, what would i put in it? And where would i call it?

@ Kaisersouse, can you give an small example, and what speed would be a minimum for stunts?
it was just an example - doesn't exist and can't* be create

*unless you're a super scripter ^^

Well if you have an stunt server the money is not much of a deal. Just make the difference between the ingame money and script money to 5000. I dont belive that there is an stunt bonus that gives you that amount of money. Now comes the next problem that is if player does like 10 stunts with 500$ stunt bonus. That is 5000 = ban. But you can do this. Dont use ban, use kick and set the player's money to point before stunting (if he menages to make that kind of money (5000)). And make a timer that equalls the script money with GetPlayerMoney every let's say 3 minutes. I belive that there is not a possible way to earn 5000$ via stunting in 3 minutes. So if he makes like 3000$ in 3 minutes the timer will equall the script money with GetPlayerMoney and the player can use the stunts again and again and again with no bans or kicks included. And if he is an cheater he will probably make more than 5000$ in 3 minutes. No one will wait 3minutes to make 4999$ money on a stunt server. You can do this too to lower your risk to like 200$. Make some kind of admin warn if the player has created more that 200$ and that you need to check him. This wont cost you a thing or the player that is suspect and you can check him. I have been creating an anticheat for my server and there are lot of thing to consider. Like if the player uses Sprunk machine, Tuning Garages or maybe if he dies and he gets -100 dolars. This all SA "bugs" wont ban or kick player it will give him advantage because it lowers your real money but the script money stays unchanged. To fix this you can make a timer that check if the player's money is lower than his script money and to equall it. So the anticheat wont make any mistakes.

EDIT: You can also make some log files if there is not any admin on server and you can check later if someone has create money.

And also there is a lot of other usefull things to use. It is impossible to get stunt money if your are not in a vehicle. Use that to be more shure... GetPlayerState == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER