Mapping Help

Not sure if this is the right section but I couldn't find a better place to put it. I'm fairly new to mapping and would like to try and learn how to create more advanced things like custom islands, etc. However, I'm stumped on what the base of the island could be. On the island, there would be the basic houses, roads, etc. I don't want the roads to be floating and I don't want them to be on some uneven sandy thing nor do I want it to be a grass base, just floating. Thanks in advance.

Edit: This is for a server so I think it fits in this section.

I suggest you use websites like Prineside's SA-MP objects index for this matter. It even has a section dedicated to island objects.

I've used that website but I've had no luck with finding what I wanted. Also, not sure what you mean by the island objects.

Since you said you want to build an island with houses and roads, their modular island section is probably a good way to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markski
View Post
Since you said you want to build an island with houses and roads, their modular island section is probably a good way to start
That is a good section. However, all the concrete/grass is flat which would still mean that the island would be floating. Thanks for helping and I'm sure we're getting closer to the answer