savepositions.txt and Screenshot and grand theft auto user files

I use the version of the samp: 0.3.7-R3
Crash was not there!
image: https://imgur.com/a/6ATIR9w

I use windows 10 and I took pictures by pressing Start + PrtScn SysRq
Hello!Whenever I press F5 up, it says to me ObjectSlotUsed: 999 I even went to sleep in a fiero and there it was 999! and at that point where the picture does not have objects at all, ie mapped objects!
It appeared to me the problem 4 or 5 days ago whenever I press the F8 to paint the screen in the sampu I read the screenshot Taken - sa-mp-000.png
and so always when I press F8 this writes to me and the picture does not make me grand theft auto user files!
The other problem is yesterday when I wrote / save that it was saved the position that is the coordinates, but when I left the file savepositions.txt there was no coordinate from that place ie it did not save the coordinates to the file. So I decided to reinstall gta san andreas and samp and delete the folder of the grand theft auto user files and I did it and when I again installed it again it was written when I F8 pressed the screen Taken - sa-mp-000.png but now another message appeared when I enter / save. Today when I'm in / save it did not tell me that the position has been preserved, that is, the coordinates now write to me when I type / save it tells me I can not open the savepositions.txt file for appened.
Can I help reinstall my gta san andreas and samp and delete the grand theft auto user files folder and again it was the same with the imaging but the other message was when I type in / save and this is i can*t open the savepositions.txt file for appened. Image is here https://imgur.com/a/6ATIR9w

help please!

I don't get you at all &

Never heard about this.
Hmm, Have you tried uninstalling your GTA SA completely? and getting it from another site/place?
or maybe your GTA SA 's user files are dislocating and maybe found here:-

GTASAFolder/data/SAMP/here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
View Post
I don't get you at all &

Never heard about this.
Hmm, Have you tried uninstalling your GTA SA completely? and getting it from another site/place?
or maybe your GTA SA 's user files are dislocating and maybe found here:-

GTASAFolder/data/SAMP/here.
I solved the problem in the second disk to put gta san andreas folder. Still thank you for your help!