Bug money / Dinheiro Bugado

Pessoal, estou trabalhando em uma GM, porйm sou bem noob ainda na бrea de programaзгo.
Meu problema й o seguinte, estou incorporando a minha GM alguns sistemas jб desenvolvidos que encontrei aqui no fуrum, como por exemplo o de empresas, porйm toda vez que compro alguma propriedade o dinheiro da minha mгo й descontado mas logo em seguida volta ao que estava antes, ou seja, nгo gasta o dinheiro do player, jб tentei de tudo pra arrumar, mas como ainda sou leigo com pawno nгo consegui, alguйm pode me ajudar porfavor?

Guys, I'm working on a GM, but I'm still noob in the programming area.
My problem is the following, I am incorporating my GM some systems already developed that I found here in the forum, like for example the one of companies, however every time I buy some property the money of my hand is discounted but soon after it returns to what was before, that is, do not spend the money of the player, already tried everything to fix, but as I am still lay with pawno I could not, can someone help me please?

Sounds like you have a server sided money system and are using the SAMP defaults to affect money.

So if you go GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -500) it instantly goes down and goes back up again? Look in your gamemode for another money giving command like GivePlayerMoneyEx