Respawn Timer [HELP]

hi. i want to stop respawning after die , how can i do that ? i mean when someone died [onplayerdeath] server not respawn them automatically i want to set a timer for that for exp i want to they respawn after 10s !

i really need this guys if you know how can i config this please help me. thnx

Between the 10 seconds what do you want to do? You can't just freeze the player's death.

look i'am working on an anti-cheat to detect a version of s,,0b , i need to kill player and it should be die , i mean be on floor and not spawn as usual ! so i need to set a timer for respawn the player and i know this is possible i seen this on another servers before

anyone?

You want to prevent from fast-respawn?

You either need to use a server-side health system to keep track of the player's health without really damaging him or you use this logic:

Код:
OnPlayerDeath;
Save player's position;
Spawn player;
Set player's position to the saved one;
Apply animation setting the freeze parameter to true;
Set a 10 seconds timer to clear the anims and respawn him.

You can make a textdraw with a black box.. and save playerid position and use that position in SpawnPlayer then make a timer and in timer use setplayerposition

i dont want to just have him on the floor! he really should not spawn not only as a show

So set playerid position to somewhere like air or unknown place and show black box to playerid and start timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
Посмотреть сообщение
You want to prevent from fast-respawn?
i just see this now yes i want to prevent it from fast-respawn i mean i want to set a timer after he dies and only respawn after that timer for exp set it on 50s , so after a player died he will be on floor for 50s and respawn after that