SA-MP Server Marketing

I got my discord server with a lot of peoples, but i'm wondering, how should you act behind your own server that is getting open?

Like, "Finally the server is open guys: 223.0.012:0000 join!", but let's take a second and think about the consequences, is this really helpful? I mean you only telling to your friends the server is open and it's working, but, how do you actually make a server popular, how do you make it to grow up ? Does it take time? Because i'm just pretty sure that my friends won't really play it (atleast after some time). And i need to start my own marketing. So we got a question a big one to answer: How do you make your server marketing in order to grow up? Does hosted tab provides some players? Or do you need to pay a substantial amount of money to ADS?

Having lots of nightmares towards these questions, all the hard work going to be wasted is what makes me scared. Do i really need to push my own pawn abilities on making unique scripts or can i just provide them during updates? and not like rushing making everything like there won't be any updates.

I would really appreciate answers from successful peoples, and not by people that are only guessing.

Do you know how EA, Rockstar, Ubisoft and so on advertise their games?

They create HYPE. Spending $ for advertising a samp server is useless.

You need to give at your players a reason to play, and continue playing.

Instead of asking the questions you posted, ask yourself:

1) Is my server enjoyable to play?

2) What can i do to increase player's experience?

3) If i was a player and not an admin, will i play for long time my server?

If you have an answer to this questions, then you're at 50% of your goal.

P.S Forgive my bad english.

Great..

1. Make a thread for your server in the advertisements section in the sa-mp forum. HERE.

2. Create some nice videos of your server which people would like and may want to join too. Upload those videos on video hosting platforms and market them in some way or other.

3. Get a hosted tab (People look for servers in hosted tab too.)

The above steps are the basics for the traffic. You can create your own strategy of marketing your server which could be better than others. It may increase your server traffic.

And yes, do have a website with your server information, it may help you rank on search engines too for certain keywords (Thats SEO), people search for servers on search engines too.

its free real estate