[HELP!] warning 225: unreachable code

Hello everyone, I'm an Italian boy who recently (2-3 days) I'm starting to work (or better to edit) a fairly old Italian Roleplay Gamemode. The reason for this topic is one, when I compile the Gamemode gives me the following error: "warning 225: unreachable code" more precisely this

"C: \ Users \ Francesco \ Desktop \ Blaine County \ gamemodes \ roleplay.pwn (25789): warning 225: unreachable code
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning. "

While this is the line of the problem:

{

Yes .. I'm not kidding, this staple gives me error and I can not fill out the Gamemode. Please help me

Sorry for my english.

post the code.

Show Us 25789 line

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTabish
Посмотреть сообщение
Show Us 25789 line
Line 25789 is this: {

While this is all the code:

format (string, sizeof (string), "~ y ~% d% s ~ n ~~ g ~ | ~ w ~% d:% d:% d ~ g ~ |", day, mtext, hour + 1, minuite , second);
GameTextForPlayer (playerid, string, 5000, 1);
}
return 1;
}
}
* return 1;
* {
SendClientMessage (playerid, COLOR_RED, "{ff0000} [ERROR] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} To use the commands, you must log in. {FFFFFF}");
SendClientMessage (playerid, COLOR_RED, "{ff0000} [INFO] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} Enter the password to log in or register. {FFFFFF}");
}
SendClientMessage (playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "{ff0000} [ERROR] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} Non-existent command, Type {808080} / help {808080} {FFFFFF} for the list. {FFFFFF}");
return 1;
* }

Use this

PHP код:
format (stringsizeof (string), "~ y ~% d% s ~ n ~~ g ~ | ~ w ~% d:% d:% d ~ g ~ |"daymtexthour 1minuite second);
GameTextForPlayer (playeridstring50001);
}
return 
1;
}
}
return 
1;
{
SendClientMessage (playeridCOLOR_RED"{ff0000} [ERROR] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} To use the commands, you must log in. {FFFFFF}");
SendClientMessage (playeridCOLOR_RED"{ff0000} [INFO] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} Enter the password to log in or register. {FFFFFF}");
}
SendClientMessage (playeridCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE"{ff0000} [ERROR] {ff0000} {FFFFFF} Non-existent command, Type {808080} / help {808080} {FFFFFF} for the list. {FFFFFF}");
return 
1;

why you put that "*" thing?

We can't help you if you keep cropping your code, I can assure you noone will steal your code. It looks like a code from early 2010 at best. I also don't recommend editing an old gamemode as it'll give you outdated knowledge, it's better to download a new one to start out and/or create your own one.

You've got an additional } bracket somewhere restricting your script from accessing that code.