Something weird about pb

Well there's something weird in terms of player base, you can make a big successful server and one comes with a released script of a big server and do what you did in a few days, even beat you. It's just pathetic that anyone can make a server on hosted tab with a copied script and become big... even beat their opponents who are running fine. I mean it isn't cheap.. such copycats should be removed from the tab, or at least not use the name of the server to get some of its players, that's misleading.

I feel you...

Pathetic reaction because your server failed or what ?

It's not as black and white as "script from scratch" and "copied script". There's much more than in a community's path to success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Pathetic reaction because your server failed or what ?
It doesn't have to be me so that I post about this. At least fix your sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiMMREAPER
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not as black and white as "script from scratch" and "copied script". There's much more than in a community's path to success.
Well, nope. You can start a server without a community or a forum, download a copied script and be populous because you just take another server's name which misleads them.

You people went so far anyways, the point is not allowing the copy of other servers names on hosted tab. That's misleading players and when you use the server's script and it's name you'll definitely have many people confused and that would result in getting that server's players. I'm not talking about myself.

Nothing in this game makes any sense, but what you're talking about there's no rule that will remove someone's server from the list because of x reasons, so everyone has a right to do what he wants with the gamemode he got.

And as for the players, they're the ones who choose where they will play. There's nothing we can do.

And why did you have to start this topic 'again' because there are tons on this forum with the same subject.

So you're complaining about original projects not getting a huge playerbase because of copycats taking a part of it, When you literally created a copy of Rww/Mw3, Same team bases, names, skins, Capture zones, classes.

You have even copied small details such as this:

Mw3:

Your server:

_____________ Dialogs ______________________

Rww:

Your server:

Even if your gamemode is from scratch, It is still a copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're complaining about original projects not getting a huge playerbase because of copycats taking a part of it, When you literally created a copy of Rww/Mw3, Same team bases, names, skins, Capture zones, classes.

You have even copied small details such as this:

Even if your gamemode is from scratch, It is still a copy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFoxTheRoleplayer
Посмотреть сообщение
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Funniest part in this is what, he said the truth. A massive copy of RWW/MW3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Funniest part in this is what, he said the truth. A massive copy of RWW/MW3.
I do not see anything to laugh at