Automatically

Im working on a system for which i need Growth, i mean i need function/system by which i can automatically grow numbers in fixed time.

PHP Code:

new randtime random(60000 30000)+30000//this generates a random number between 60,000 and 30,000

SetTimerEx("Grow"randtimefalse"i"playerid);

forward Grow(playerid);
public 
Grow(playerid)
{

//your code for the grow

new randtime random(60000 30000)+30000//this generates a random number between 60,000 and 30,000

That's how you would make a random timer between 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRobinson
View Post
PHP Code:

forward Grow(playerid);
public 
Grow(playerid)
{

//your code for the grow

That's how you would make a random timer between 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Hey buddy thanks, but i want to send silentclientmessage to player when times end and one more thing, i want lable of time, i mean when time start the label will be created (i can do that but please make me function) Health 0% to 100% under 1:30 as u made that timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmadd
View Post
Hey buddy thanks, but i want to send silentclientmessage to player when times end and one more thing, i want lable of time, i mean when time start the label will be created (i can do that but please make me function) Health 0% to 100% under 1:30 as u made that timer
Hey buddy, By the way he shouldn't send you the exact code you need, You must also work on it, As you're supposed to be a scripter, Yeah, he sent you a part of the code to gain reputation, But you should also work on the code to make it better yourself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs
View Post
Hey buddy, By the way he shouldn't send you the exact code you need, You must also work on it, As you're supposed to be a scripter, Yeah, he sent you a part of the code to gain reputation, But you should also work on the code to make it better yourself..
Sure, but can i have some idea?

Got the solution.