Interior gets laggy after some time.

hey, I'm using LS Atrium as my lobby players spawn there but after a while it gets very laggy. Anyway I can fix this?

I'll say this is nothing to do with the interior, and more to do with your script...

How do you mean 'laggy'.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll say this is nothing to do with the interior, and more to do with your script...

How do you mean 'laggy'.......
Fps drops. I'm spawning the players in an interior after a while it causes frame drops.

How much mapping is near it?

Are you sure it's not just your machine, and that when you ask about low FPS, people just respond saying they have it too because they have bad machines?

I remember ages back when the streamer was first out, I had to use the Stream Memory Fix, otherwise I'd end up with issues relating to mapping and draw distance.

Have you tried lowering your draw distance maybe? Or if there is mapping, have you tried prioritizing it. Such as big objects visible from long distance, smaller only when you are actually near.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
How much mapping is near it?

Are you sure it's not just your machine, and that when you ask about low FPS, people just respond saying they have it too because they have bad machines?

I remember ages back when the streamer was first out, I had to use the Stream Memory Fix, otherwise I'd end up with issues relating to mapping and draw distance.

Have you tried lowering your draw distance maybe? Or if there is mapping, have you tried prioritizing it. Such as big objects visible from long distance, smaller only when you are actually near.
I'm using stock LS Atrium. Everyone lags in the interior after some players have spawned and left.

Seems real messed up considering we used to play around in that interior.