Inventory System

Hello,
is there a inventory system for sa-mp?

I know ... there is a Inventory System... but the System is for Windows Servers Only...

But i need an Inventory System for Linux....

Is there any?

Easily scriptable with Pawn

Sry ^^ i can script... but i am not smart enought to script an inventory system

You mean a /stats command? Just get the data from the user's file and display it in there..

nahhh not the /stats command

like these Functions
. . .

pawn Код:
IsBagFull(bagid);
Return 1 if the bag is full and null if is not.

pawn Код:
AddBagItem(bagid,itemid);
Adds a item to the bag.
Return null if the bag is full.

pawn Код:
GetSlotItem(bagid,slot);
Get the itemid from the given slot.

pawn Код:
IsItemInBag(bagid,itemid);
Check if there is an item in the bag.

pawn Код:
RemoveItem(bagid,itemid);
Removes a item from the bag.
If there are same items it will remove only one.

okay.... the inventory includes all these things.. but its just for Windows ... but i have Linux and i have no idea to convert the .dll to an .so file and i am not smart enought to script this system so that it works like i want.......

no one?

Sry ^^ i have pwnd myself ^^

i deserve to die...

okay.. then i must ask my friend .. eventually he will help me a bit

you guys are fucking idiots...

this kid need help, if you dont wanna help...then fuck off :P

im accaully in need of this infomation too,im scripting a server from scratch :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenlishious
you guys are fucking idiots...

this kid need help, if you dont wanna help...then fuck off :P

im accaully in need of this infomation too,im scripting a server from scratch :P
you will never get help in that way you know ? they told him,lets he try to script first alone there are 1000 of inventory script i think,he can look at scripts,copy some and past than try if he get problems he should post... i think nobody won't give him the full inventory script for his Windows idk what ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
Посмотреть сообщение
you will never get help in that way you know ? they told him,lets he try to script first alone there are 1000 of inventory script i think,he can look at scripts,copy some and past than try if he get problems he should post... i think nobody won't give him the full inventory script for his Windows idk what ...
What would he learn of copying from other scripts? i'm also in need of a script like that .. but copy paste? you could just download GF right away.