Map name

So, i'm creating a mini missions server. I have the core as filterscript (which handles login, register, commands etc). Andthe mini games are in a separate gamemodes.

Imagine i have a game called "Bombing", is it possibile. on the main core fs, to set a message like: "You're currently playing bombing"...? Probably using CallRemoteFunction.

In short: In the minigame (separate gamemode) there is the bombing game, i need to show the message "You're currently playing bombing" on the main core fs, instead of adding it in every minigame.

How?

Yes Using SetPVarInt and GetPVarInt, Variables can be passed through different scripts. you can use that to check if they are not in any other Game.

Can you make me an example please?

I can help you through pms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadePoleMG
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help you through pms.
Thank you for your help but all you did was asking me to help so i can be the "manager" of your server. No but thank you anyway.

I just need need for what i asked, nothing else. If you wish to help me, make it in this topic.

No. Use SAMP Wiki to learn your self. If someone else makes codes for you, you will never learn.

@TadePOleMG You should encourage people to learn instead of just giving them ready code.

Thank You GTLS but Sometimes helping others will give me peace, enjoy.But Ty from now i can encourage others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
No. Use SAMP Wiki to learn your self. If someone else makes codes for you, you will never learn.

@TadePOleMG You should encourage people to learn instead of just giving them ready code.
I haven't asked for the FULL code. I just asked for an example.

Umm, For example,

PHP код:
//Race.pwn
public OnPlayerEnterRace(playerid)
{

SCM(playerid, -1"You have Joined Race. ");

SetPVarInt(playerid"InsideRace"1);
}

CMD:quitrace(playeridparams[])
{
   if(
GetPVarInt(playerid"InsideRace"
   { 

SetPVarInt(playerid"InsideRace"0);

SCM(playerid, -1"You left Race, you can join DM now.");
         return 
1;
   }
   else return 
SCM(playerid, -1"You are not in a Race to quit");
}

//DM.pwn

CMD:joindm(playeridparams[])
{
      if(
GetPVarInt(playerid"InsideRace")) return SCM(playerid, -1"You are already inside race. You have to quit first.");

Thats just an example how PVars work. They are like new InsideRace[MAX_PLAYERS] but can be used inside different filterscripts. They also get automatically reset when a player disconnect. You can search forums of Visit Wiki to learn more about PVars.