how to make rob and also supa save , kidnapper and more?

how to make kidnapper system , robbery, hitman other classes i dont understand about it can someone help me for it.?

I want to make robbery system, if we aim at the clerk it will show animation "handsup" after that he will give money to the person who is robbing and i want to make supa save , to buy medic box!

medic box for getting heal when injured

You asking some big scripts right now, why don't you try to learn by checking systems already made and understand how stuffs is done and why.

eh??

This is scripting help not scripting request!

How about use the search button instead?

i have searched about this , its just showing how to make robbery system, i want robbery system but not like this, i want some special like if we aim at clerk , the clear will do animation of "handsup" after that he will give money, like that!

PHP код:
new Kidnapper[MAX_PLAYERS], hitman[MAX_PLAYERS];//add classes like that 
PHP код:
#define PRESSED(%0) (((newkeys & (%0)) == (%0)) && ((oldkeys & (%0)) != (%0))) 
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playeridnewkeysoldkeys

if(
PRESSED(KEY_HANDBRAKE)) //The key handbrake = Right mouse button by default (AIM) 

new 
actorid GetPlayerTargetActor(playerid); 
        if(
actorid == SomeActorVar//SomeActorVar is your actorid that you are passing. Like the 24/7 actor or clothes store actor etc.. 

//Player aimed at the actor do something like animation and robbing stuff 

} 
    return 

for the aiming at the actor thingy

By the way, if you're curious about the keys and want to know how to get them feel free to check this wiki post:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Keys

i want to SetTimer("") Can you add it,i will do myself GivePlayerMoney...

Can you add main things please?

hey, can you add settimer for this

for god sake add for yourself use goo'gle and learn how to use settimer we can't help u with such simple stuff.

try to do it and if u are encountering troubles ask for help then