Once in masterlist and now ... nothing!RAWR!

Our server was on masterlist before, now the server has moved but the IP stayed the same.
Our Server is currently being hosted by Popz (littlewhitey), which by now you already know him.
anyways, our server 87.98.250.228:7771 ( Gamemonitor ) was having 40 playes daily, and now using
Westie's tools » SA-MP Server Connectivity Tester says:

Connecting to server?: Success
Is server in masterlist?: No

and i noticed a HUGE drop in player and its also affecting my Gamemonitor ranks, really-really badly.

I searched all over but found no information about this.
I don't know if there is a SAMP masterlist update that i can just put my server IP and [UPDATE] and BOOM get it to work
(sadly i don't think it has, which i seen other games have this new way)

I need advice, help, or something, i contacted popz about this situation but now i need a quick fix on this.
this problem has been almost a week or less (or more :P ) and now i am getting desperate.

I don't mind the 'dead' time in my server, but the player drop is just killing me the most.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good job guys, with out you, i wouldn't have a place to play :P

Make sure you have "announce 1" in server.cfg :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by !fruit ? "Boylett" : "Boyberry"
yes announce is set to 1 in the server.cfg

Happened to a server I play on, they couldn't figure it out, so they just got another server.

Westies Tester Masterlist Function dont work AFAIK, It showed my server as not being in the Masterlist but it was

Quote:
... i'm not even sure i should say anything i might 'flame'... noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by (FF)TeddyBear
Happened to a server I play on, they couldn't figure it out, so they just got another server.
this is not an option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Westies Tester Masterlist Function dont work AFAIK, It showed my server as not being in the Masterlist but it was
this post still doesn't explain the fact that me and a few other people cannot see the server in master list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucecity/Tenshi
Quote:
... i'm not even sure i should say anything i might 'flame'... noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by (FF)TeddyBear
this is not an option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
this post still doesn't explain the fact that me and a few other people cannot see the server in master list.
Make it an option, make your host give you another server.

If your own host cant help you with the problem your having no one here can. Since your 100% sure that you have announce set on 1 on server.cfg, there is noting else you need to announce your server on the masterlist. All i can tell you is either tell you host to move your server into a different system, or change your hosts.

Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popz
Fixed!
...to the rescue! thanks