GF edit.. wtf..

About my GF edit

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29390) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29391) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29392) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29393) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29394) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29395) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29396) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29397) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29398) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Jaan\Desktop\samp\Sona_GM\Sona GM\gamemodes\Sabotech.pwn(29399) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Omg.. i dont even have 29390 LINE!!!

29389.... is last..

That usually happens, and if you did the edit you would know how to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SE
FeaR ]
That usually happens, and if you did the edit you would know how to fix it.
My CPU crashed while i was complicating or whatever it is..

Erm that most likely wont be the problem. Is it YOUR edit or someone else that you are just trying to complica... sorry, compile?

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeSabi
Erm that most likely wont be the problem. Is it YOUR edit or someone else that you are just trying to complica... sorry, compile?

WeeDarr
My own...

Hmm, i was gonna say ask the person who made it, but if you made it you should know how to fix it. Fortunatly i have never opened the GF.pwn in my life so unfortunatly for you i can't help.

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeSabi
Hmm, i was gonna say ask the person who made it, but if you made it you should know how to fix it. Fortunatly i have never opened the GF.pwn in my life so unfortunatly for you i can't help.

WeeDarr
I Edited TCOLS(much of it)

Gonna start agin...

Fixed.. Lock plz