MySQL Faction System

Код:
C:\Users\Toni\Desktop\aaaaaaaaaaa\gamemodes\ALRPDM22.pwn(8831) : error 017: undefined symbol "playername"
C:\Users\Toni\Desktop\aaaaaaaaaaa\gamemodes\ALRPDM22.pwn(8831) : error 017: undefined symbol "playername"
C:\Users\Toni\Desktop\aaaaaaaaaaa\gamemodes\ALRPDM22.pwn(8831) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Toni\Desktop\aaaaaaaaaaa\gamemodes\ALRPDM22.pwn(8831) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Код:
    // probajen factions
    GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername)); //You still have to create the variable playername
	format(string, sizeof(string), "UPDATE `table` SET factionid = %i, rank = %i WHERE Username = %s", pData[playerid][Faction], pData[playerid][Rank], playername); //Updating mysql database with facitonid/rank
	mysql_query(string); //Sending the query.  Remember, must still create the variable "string"
	// =====
+

if someone can help me with making saving system for these factions!?

Need to create table first or?

Yes, you need to create the table if you do not create it will result in an error in the log.
PHP код:
        new playername[30];   

GetPlayerName(playeridplayernamesizeof(playername)); //You still have to create the variable playername

format(stringsizeof(string), "UPDATE `table` SET factionid = %i, rank = %i WHERE Username = %s"pData[playerid][Faction], pData[playerid][Rank], playername); //Updating mysql database with facitonid/rank

mysql_query(string); //Sending the query.  Remember, must still create the variable "string"