Array index out of bonus

I have this problem on my command: /attack

Line:
Код:
if(GetWeekDay() == 1 || GetWeekDay() == 4 || GetWeekDay() == 6) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,, "You can use this command only Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.");
getweekday function:
Код:
public GetWeekDay()
{
	new year,month,day;
    getdate(year, month, day);

new
		weekday,
		j,
		e;

if (month <= 2)
	{
		month += 12;
		--year;
	}

j = year % 100;
	e = year / 100;

switch ((day + (month+1)*26/10 + j + j/4 + e/4 - 2*e) % 7)
	{
		case 0: weekday = 1;
		case 1: weekday = 2;
		case 2: weekday = 3;
		case 3: weekday = 4;
		case 4: weekday = 5;
		case 5: weekday = 6;
		case 6: weekday = 7;
	}
	return weekday;
}
error:
Код:
[18:10:10] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[18:10:10] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[18:10:10] [debug] #0 001a86d0 in public cmd_attack (playerid=9, params[]=@0155f83c "") at D:\gamemode\gamemodes\exgaming.pwn:25599
[18:10:10] [debug] #1 native CallLocalFunction () from samp03svr
[18:10:10] [debug] #2 0003c25c in public OnPlayerCommandText (playerid=9, cmdtext[]=@0155f81c "/attack") at D:\gamemode\pawno\include\zcmd.inc:102

The problem is in /attack command, specifically at line 25599. When you receive a run time error 4, always post the whole logs so we can know the upper bound index and the index it tried to access element from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is in /attack command, specifically at line 25599. When you receive a run time error 4, always post the whole logs so we can know the upper bound index and the index it tried to access element from.
See here /attack: https://pastebin.com/uHme1dZm
And what i give you above is all the logs that appears in server_log

Not all, it's missing one important part. An example of what I meant in my previous post is:
pawn Код:
Attempted to read/write array element at negative index -1
You also did not mention what line 25599 is in the command so I will have to guess until you do. "IsAMember" function takes care of many things and "turf" is also checked so what is left is:
Код:
InWar[TurfInfo[turf][zOwned]]
But again, without the line I can't tell you it is certainly this.

#deleted.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not all, it's missing one important part. An example of what I meant in my previous post is:
pawn Код:
Attempted to read/write array element at negative index -1
You also did not mention what line 25599 is in the command so I will have to guess until you do. "IsAMember" function takes care of many things and "turf" is also checked so what is left is:
Код:
InWar[TurfInfo[turf][zOwned]]
But again, without the line I can't tell you it is certainly this.

This is all bro, here you have a print of my server_log https://i.imgur.com/XEmBLoL.png

This is the line
Код:
if(TurfInfo[turf][zOwned] == faction) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu iti poti ataca propriul turf.", "You can't attack your own turf.");

Is the version of the crashdetect plugin you have loaded an old one? It is apparently off (the line reported) and neither does print the index accessed/upper bound. Try to update to the latest version for more details.

Alright, this is a different report so post IsPlayerInTurf function.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the version of the crashdetect plugin you have loaded an old one? It is apparently off (the line reported) and neither does print the index accessed/upper bound. Try to update to the latest version for more details.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

the 2nd picture (if you saw it) was mistakenly put. just the one that's right now is the error that i get in server_logs.

here:
Код:
public IsPlayerInTurf(playerid, turfid)
{
	if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	{
		if(turfid == -1 || turfid >= MAX_TURFS || turfid < 1)
		{
			return 0;
		}
		new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
		GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
		if(x >= TurfInfo[turfid][zMinX] && x < TurfInfo[turfid][zMaxX] && y >= TurfInfo[turfid][zMinY] && y < TurfInfo[turfid][zMaxY])
		{
	 		return 1;
		}
	}
	return 0;
}

public GetPlayerTurf(playerid)
{
    for(new i = 1; i < sizeof(Turfs); i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInTurf(playerid, i))
        {
            return i;
        }
    }
    return -1;
}

Problem is here:

Код:
new turf = GetPlayerTurf(playerid), faction = PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember], string[128], players;
        if(turf == 0 || turf >= MAX_TURFS) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu esti pe turf.", "You are not on a turf.");
        if(TurfInfo[turf][zOwned] == faction) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu iti poti ataca propriul turf.", "You can't attack your own turf.");
GetPlayerTurf returns -1, not 0.

So, change this:

Код:
if(turf == 0 || turf >= MAX_TURFS) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu esti pe turf.", "You are not on a turf.");
To this:

Код:
if(turf == -1 || turf >= MAX_TURFS) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu esti pe turf.", "You are not on a turf.");

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydx
Посмотреть сообщение
Problem is here:

Код:
new turf = GetPlayerTurf(playerid), faction = PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember], string[128], players;
GetPlayerTurf returns -1, not 0.

So, change this:

Код:
To this:

Код:
if(turf == -1 || turf >= MAX_TURFS) return SS(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu esti pe turf.", "You are not on a turf.");
I have changed with < 1.
Thanks bro!