Looking for hosted tab providers who....

I'm looking for hosted tab providers who accept debit card as a method of payment.

I do not have PayPal, so don't tell me anything about it.

Our server is going to launch soon and we need a trustworthy hosted tab provider.

Previously, I was using ColorHost. They used to accept debit/credit card payments. Unfortunately, they are no longer alive.

Waiting for responses.

Your best bet is going with samp hosts, else I don't think anyone would accept you without paypal. Also, you can pay for paypal services even without having an account - by your card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Your best bet is going with samp hosts, else I don't think anyone would accept you without paypal. Also, you can pay for paypal services even without having an account - by your card.
Yes, which is why I am asking for information regarding these hosts as I don't know any except for ColorHost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamezCEO
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, which is why I am asking for information regarding these hosts as I don't know any except for ColorHost.
You can try PrestiegeSteve. I mean most hosts that use the PayPal IPN should be able to accept your card without making an account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamezCEO
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for hosted tab providers who accept debit card as a method of payment.

I do not have PayPal, so don't tell me anything about it.

Our server is going to launch soon and we need a trustworthy hosted tab provider.

Previously, I was using ColorHost. They used to accept debit/credit card payments. Unfortunately, they are no longer alive.

Waiting for responses.
Sorry that i have not been active here. We still do accept dept/credit card payments. Did you contact support on our site? We are always active there!