How to update this one?

I'm new in scripting so i dont know everything, all i want is to have an update on my Dynamic3dtextlabel, because when we shoot each other it didn't update the health/armor Textdraw, can someone help me please?

here's the code i used.

Код:
 format(string, sizeof(string), "%s\n{089DCE}HP: %.1f - {00FF00}AR: %.1f", GetPlayerRPName(playerid), GetPlayerHealth(playerid), GetPlayerArmour(playerid));
PlayerInfo[playerid][pSpecialTag] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_WHITE, 0.0, 0.0, 0.2, 20.0, .attachedplayer = playerid, .testlos = 1);

Bump

Use the update function instead of creating it everytime.
Just use the create when the player logins.

PHP код:
UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(PlayerInfo[playerid][pSpecialTag], COLOR_WHITEstring

Can you create me the exact one? or put it in filterscript i dont understand everything lol, im new in scripting sir please?

By the way, what if they got shooted whyt the text is still 100? can you help me?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
         new string[128];
         format(string, sizeof(string), "%s\n{089DCE}HP: %.1f - {00FF00}AR: %.1f", GetPlayerRPName(playerid), GetPlayerHealth(playerid), GetPlayerArmour(playerid));
         UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(PlayerInfo[playerid][pSpecialTag], COLOR_WHITE, string)
         return 1;
}

I'll try this dw, i +rep for you thanks for helping buddies

Where is your code put now?