Costume Skin

Hi All.
I'm Create A Skin
How To Add It In My Server ?

Simpler : How To Add A Costume Skin

You mean, you created your own skin?
You realize custom skins are client side, so you need too modify your gta3.img file to be able to see your skin.

try to find skin which is never used in your server for example 1(i think its The Truth) and replace it in gta3.img but other people wont find it.
there are many servers that used their modifications that players can see too. try g oogling those stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blek
Посмотреть сообщение
try to find skin which is never used in your server for example 1(i think its The Truth) and replace it in gta3.img but other people wont find it.
there are many servers that used their modifications that players can see too. try g oogling those stuff
A server cannot modify default things such as skins cars etc...
THIS is all client sided and would require you to mod your game to see it.

So we can not change Skin users or Cars? For all server users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyed
Посмотреть сообщение
So we can not change Skin users or Cars? For all server users
Well you could, if you had every single user who registers modify their gta3.img to match the same stuff as the server has.
Otherwise for example, If you set homer simpson to the CJ skin,
They'll still see CJ only you'll see homer if you have the mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokill911
Посмотреть сообщение
Well you could, if you had every single user who registers modify their gta3.img to match the same stuff as the server has.
Otherwise for example, If you set homer simpson to the CJ skin,
They'll still see CJ only you'll see homer if you have the mod
Stop confusing him when he obviously don't understand simple English, just tell him the straight up question. He even asked for a yes or no twice because he got confused. Which is understandable, not everyone know English.

The answer is: You can NOT implent a mod to your server.

Tnx All♥