Cosmetic variants of vehicles

Is SAMP able to store and recall cosmetic variants of vehicles such as the livery of the articulated box trailer (ZIP, Choco Pops) or the light bar on the Gang Burrito? Can it create/set the vehicle to have a certain kind?

I don't believe those are synced between players, the client and server would require modification to support this.

Unfortunatelly this is not possible in SA-MP. It would be certainly great if it was synced though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
I don't believe those are synced between players, the client and server would require modification to support this.
They aren't and they won't be possible on a large scale of players unless you convince them all to install your mods.

The two only possible ways are that two players will install the same mode manually or if it ever reaches to Kalcor and he adds it.

As I remember there was already an attempt to request to add new objects to samp and it failed.

This would allow to put cargo in dumper trailer, flatbed, and pick-up truck, avoid the bugged dumper trailer with invisible walls, as well as make owned vehicles seem more physical and personal (patriot). Do mods change the number of model variations available? In that case, if the model is out of range, could the default be shown instead?