MySQL Username problem

Hello, my friend sent me a folder where he gathered some old gamemodes and other things. I decided to make some work for myself and I would test them on a private server. But I have a problem. One game mode requires a MySQL connection. So, I've created tables into which data will be written. But the table named "Username" will be written 0.

(Im sorry for my bad English, but i tried to get help in my own language forum, but with no result... )

To better understand i attach some screenshots..

Code:
Код:
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)
{
//==================================( F4 )======================================
    if(NejblizsiNemocnice[playerid] != -1) SpawnPlayer(playerid);
//================================( Spawn )=====================================
    if(StranaObchodu[playerid] != -1 && !Spawnuty[playerid])
    {
		new query[340], PIP[16], Dynamic[45], pass[MAX_DELKA_HESLA], LokalitaID = DialogListitem[playerid], time = gettime();
		GetPlayerIp(playerid,PIP,sizeof(PIP));
		gpci(playerid,Dynamic,sizeof(Dynamic));
		GetPVarString(playerid,"Heslo",pass,sizeof(pass));
		DeletePVar(playerid,"Heslo");
		format(query,sizeof(query),"INSERT INTO ucty3(Username,Heslo,Penize,Skin,XS,YS,ZS,DLRows,DLX,DLY,DLOn,MRows,MX,MY,MOn,Spawn,SpawnTime,IP,Dynamic,Log) VALUES ('%s',%d,12000,%d,%f,%f,%f,3,608,122,1,5,608,155,1,%d,%d,'%s','%s',%d)",PlayerName(playerid),ZahashovatHeslo(pass),SkinyPovolani[IntervalySkinuPovolani[NEZAMESTNANY]+random(IntervalySkinuPovolani[NEZAMESTNANY+1]-IntervalySkinuPovolani[NEZAMESTNANY])],SouradniceSpawnu[LokalitaID][0],SouradniceSpawnu[LokalitaID][1],
		SouradniceSpawnu[LokalitaID][2]+0.5,LokalitaID,time,PIP,Dynamic,time);
		mysql_q(query,false);
		format(query,sizeof(query),"SELECT * FROM ucty3 WHERE Username='%s'",PlayerName(playerid));
		new Cache:cache = mysql_q(query);
		if(cache_num_rows())
		{
			for(new PTextDraw=Obchod_Strana;PTextDraw<Obchod_Strana+7;PTextDraw++) PlayerTextDrawDestroy(playerid,PlayerTextdraw[playerid][PTextDraw]);
		    NahratUdaje(playerid,cache);
			NovyHrac[playerid] = true;
			UkazatHraciStranuTutorialu(playerid,0);
			//for(new pos;pos<3;pos++) PoziceHraceTutorial[playerid][pos] = SouradniceSpawnu[LokalitaID][pos];
		}
		else cache_delete(cache);
    }
	return 0;
}
//______________________________________________________________________________
The " PlayerName(playerid) " i have stocked on top.
Code:
Код:
stock PlayerName(playerid)
{
	new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
	return name;
}
Simplified problem: It creates 1 thing in the table, and other players are not created. ( There is only one account for all players - you can see in screenshot)

Thanks for help

From the screenshot it looks as if all your fields are of type INT. Can you verify that username and password are VARCHAR/TEXT, and that your location fields (XS, YS, ZS) are FLOAT/DECIMAL? If you're not sure, post a screenshot of your structure so we can see the types you set.

Yeah, thats the problem. Thank you man, you fixed it.

Thank you very much. (+rep)