How to share local SAMP server?

I got GTA SA:MP server a months ago, and it works fine on local server, but actually I wanna play MP with other friends over internet. So, I couldn't found anyway to make my local server online, or either by making tunnel. Guys, if you have any idea how to share local server to internet please help me.

Do a search for port forwarding. You'll want to forward port 7777.

Hamachi

EIther use a VPN (E.g. Hamachi like already suggested) or ****** how to port forward with your router model.
Or, you just spent a small amount on a cheap server, on OVH u get servers starting at 40€ a year.

Port forwarding doesnt always work, if you have a shitty ISP, then you are probably behind some NAT and cant host anything

You need buy "white ip / public ip" on your internet provider, if on your PC no "white ip / public ip".
Or open the port "7777" if every other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eth4kr
Посмотреть сообщение
I got GTA SA:MP server a months ago, and it works fine on local server, but actually I wanna play MP with other friends over internet. So, I couldn't found anyway to make my local server online, or either by making tunnel. Guys, if you have any idea how to share local server to internet please help me.
Simple, just port forward. So much of tutorials on *******. Just search "SA:MP port forward" and you'll be good to go.
+rep if helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy
Посмотреть сообщение
You need buy "white ip / public ip" on your internet provider, if on your PC no "white ip / public ip".
Or open the port "7777" if every other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
Port forwarding doesnt always work, if you have a shitty ISP, then you are probably behind some NAT and cant host anything
Can confirm. I can't find any damn COD games man.