MySQL installation

i started to host my server on ultra-h.com
got a question. where is .sql file, how to make database and where should i put that mysql in game directory

You should stop interacting with databases right now.

You should learn basics of PAWN first. Do it by making your own stuff (don't jump straight into gamemode development) and not EDITING other's. Editing is a really common way to start scripting but not to learn (in some cases yea?) You can use wiki/tutorials. There is a really good tutorial by Xeon (AKA XEONMASTER) for newbies. Look for it. Also don't expect help. When you're learning to program, you are alone. Forums are here to boost/guide you a bit. You must teach yourself how to learn new things.

Consider mySQL a online database. Some gamemodes doesn't contain .SQL file. In that case tables must be created manually.

You decide! Start learning or continue editing.

*ahem* editing?
i made my script from 0 and i will keep making it
i dont copy paste and then edit. you misundersood
or i did

Can you show me that script? Or is it AdminPlugin or watsover?

its admin plugin

You made your own SQL-dependent script, but are asking this question? Yeah, seems legit.

How did you script a MySQL gamemode without knowing where to add .SQL file or how to create database, however you're on ultra-h so it's very very simple for newbies to make db there, if you have a VPS then you should install new phpmyadmin & create new user&database what you will do? *Fucking my life*

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusX
Посмотреть сообщение
How did you script a MySQL gamemode without knowing where to add .SQL file or how to create database, however you're on ultra-h so it's very very simple for newbies to make db there, if you have a VPS then you should install new phpmyadmin & create new user&database what you will do? *Fucking my life*
Probably its a downloaded work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blek
Посмотреть сообщение
*ahem* editing?
i made my script from 0 and i will keep making it
i dont copy paste and then edit. you misundersood
or i did
It fucked my brain Kaperstone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusX
Посмотреть сообщение
It fucked my brain Kaperstone.
Well...
I guess someone's hard work went to trash.... uncreditted.