Half Life 3

Well, it seems that the creator of the history of the universe of Half Life published a couple of days ago the story of chapter 2 episode 3, almost after a decade. And the truth has left me a bitter taste to know so many unknowns of this fantastic story, about Half Life 3, I really do not know what to think, whether it will come out or not, I think this is one of the most anticipated games of The whole story, but hey, Lord Gaben continue this damn saga

I clarify that the names of the characters were modified to avoid conflicts with Valve Inc:

History (Epistole 3) http://www.marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Fixed names:

https://github.com/Jackathan/MarcLai...3_Corrected.md

What do you think?

"whether it will come out or not"
The same guy who wrote that plot has left valve and was the last writer of the half life plot.

So, no, it will never come unless third party/community will continue the story, like they did for like, until now.

Who knows, maybe Kalcor was Gaben himself all along, It seems like they both have issues with number 3
Life-life 3
Portal 3
Left4Dead 3
SAMP 0.3.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Who knows, maybe Kalcor was Gaben himself all along, It seems like they both have issues with number 3
Life-life 3
Portal 3
Left4Dead 3
SAMP 0.3.7
LOL, made my day )))
EDIT: Found this on a video:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *******_Video
E3 2018
"THREE!" Gabe Newell says in the background.
The audience is freaking out!
"THREE!" He says again, now going on stage.
The audience gets louder.
"THREE NEW WEAPONS FOR TF2!"
Silence

I feel like the next update comes out this year! 2k18.

I expected this topic sooner. It's been 3 days...

Where's Team Fortress 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Where's Team Fortress 3?

I think you're the only one around here who actually cares about a Team Fortress 3.
At this moment, nothing can step over the Half Life 3 situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Life-life 3
Portal 3
Left4Dead 3
SAMP 0.3.7
Gaben would have placed people in position to work on SA-MP further... So no lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение

I think you're the only one around here who actually cares about a Team Fortress 3.
At this moment, nothing can step over the Half Life 3 situation.
Great answer.

I don't care it release it or not. There is lot of other genres game is worth to play than think about on Half Life 3.
You can play and enjoy assassin creed's (series), The Witcher 3, Horizion Zero Dawn and many more