Hide class Selection when connect

Hi all in my server when player connect will display the class selection
i want to hide it and connect
how to do it
(sorry my keybroad error)

codes maybe?

PHP код:
SetSpawnInfo(playeridteamskinFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rotationweapon1weapon1_ammoweapon2weapon2_ammoweapon3weapon3_ammo);
SpawnPlayer(playerid); 
Use this on player connect but I recommend use a timer and give it a one second delay before using the code..
PHP код:
SetPlayerPos(playeridFloat:XFloat:YFloat:Z); //To place the player into the game or if you wish to have some login style type thing
//use this below if you wish to follow the log-in thing
SetPlayerCameraPos(playeridFloat:xFloat:yFloat:z// place the camera somewhere else to hide the players location
TogglePlayerControllable(playeridfalse); //To keep them from moving...
//Then you know the next part of this the login and registration system. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamer355
Посмотреть сообщение
codes maybe?
No code, it is new.pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterlJoker
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
SetSpawnInfo(playeridteamskinFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rotationweapon1weapon1_ammoweapon2weapon2_ammoweapon3weapon3_ammo);
SpawnPlayer(playerid); 
Use this on player connect but I recommend use a timer and give it a one second delay before using the code..
PHP код:
SetPlayerPos(playeridFloat:XFloat:YFloat:Z); //To place the player into the game or if you wish to have some login style type thing
SetPlayerCameraPos(playeridFloat:xFloat:yFloat:z// place the camera somewhere else to hide the players location
Now testing......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterlJoker
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
SpawnPlayer(playerid); 
PHP код:
Error :