Looking for a crew to build a solid SA-MP server

Hello,

I am new here.
Looking for a crew to take over my (Linux) SA-MP server. I will take care of all the expenses, and the crew will operate the server. Below is what I would like the server to have.

* Role Play
* Login / Register
* Jobs (Police / Robbers / Drug Dealers / DEA / Military / Pilots / Medics / Assassins / Gangster / Taxi)
* Ticketing System
* Gas System
* Possibility to buy houses with interior
* Possibility to buy cars from car dealerships
* Possibility to buy boats
* Possibility to buy airplanes
* System to buy/sell drugs
* Taxi System to collect and get paid for taxi service
* Jail system
* Speeding System
* Lottery System
* Solid Admin system
* Anti hacking system
* VIP system
* Menu to select jobs
* Menu to select actors

I am willing to pay for all expenses required to handle this type of server even to get an account on Enjin or to get our own forums script, I am also willing to pay $400 once all of these systems have been install and the server is running good without issues. If interested, please let me know.

- Darth

Thing is, no one is going to work for you if you'll say 'I'll pay st the end when its all good and server is running', because that's known as scam around here.

Mostly people take half before starting the work

Enjin xD fastest forum software ever lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfgamerz
Посмотреть сообщение
* Role Play
* Login / Register
* Jobs (Police / Robbers / Drug Dealers / DEA / Military / Pilots / Medics / Assassins / Gangster / Taxi)
* Ticketing System
* Gas System
* Possibility to buy houses with interior
* Possibility to buy cars from car dealerships
* Possibility to buy boats
* Possibility to buy airplanes
* System to buy/sell drugs
* Taxi System to collect and get paid for taxi service
* Jail system
* Speeding System
* Lottery System
* Solid Admin system
* Anti hacking system
* VIP system
* Menu to select jobs
* Menu to select actors
Months of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfgamerz
Посмотреть сообщение
I am also willing to pay $400 once all of these systems have been install and the server is running
Days of pay.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for taking your time to reply, I appreciate that.

As I said before I am new, and maybe wasn't clear. I am not trying to hire, nor am I trying to pay for a job.

I am looking for a person or a group of people who love the game as much as I do and love the ideas I have for a good SA-MP server, and would like to join me in creating a sa-mp server and running the server not just creating the server.

For those of you who, don't know me I have spent years in the Minecraft and Terraria communities I created with my members, and love PC gaming, and either building the servers or helping pay for them.

Online I used to be called Darth Vader, or Starlord in life my name is Ronald.
My latest gaming community is for Terraria at Enjin look for halfgamerz, as you will see I am not a spammer nor fake.

If someone already has a server similar to what I would like, please let me know how I can join your community and I am willing to pay for expenses to become co-founder or admin.

Thank you,

Ronald (Darth)

Why not do it yourself like everyone else has done in the past? You will generate interest if your script is good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not do it yourself like everyone else has done in the past? You will generate interest if your script is good enough.
Hi Pottus,

Although I'm sure if given the time, I can. Time is not on my side, I am 34 years old, married, have a nine year old son, and manage seven stores daily and over sixty employees. I love this game, but no matter how much I love the game, I simply don't have the complete time it would take to get the job done right.

As I said,

Maybe there is a server out there already built, who simply would like a better server or added stuff to their community but simply cannot afford the expenses, I am willing to join an existing community and/or server as long as the owner/s and I, can agree to give me some kind of admin and/or co-founder permissions. I can take care of the costs.

Check your PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your PMs.
Hello,

I did, please see my reply

thank you