Free Server Host

Hello, I am providing a free server host because I have a VPS with no good use actually.

Requirement:
Must have a stable player-base. I don't want to host an experimental/test server. I want an active server.

Spec:
- Windows Server
- Located in Frankfurt, Germany
- Fast server

Catch: I want to be an admin in your server.

Ok
. i am getting a host but if you say so
.you can let me have yours .. But i will have the panel and you will be co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuzaifaWaseem55
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok
. i am getting a host but if you say so
.you can let me have yours .. But i will have the panel and you will be co.
I don't think you can fulfil the requirement?

Your requirements are cancer just like you. I've seen threads like this before and I'll say sane thing once again; why someone with stable playerbase would move to your host, and since you're not even requesting something in change you probably wanna steal stuff lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujan
Посмотреть сообщение
Requirement:
Must have a stable player-base. I don't want to host an experimental/test server. I want an active server.
Catch: I want to be an admin in your server.
give that guy a medal.
or he deserve a oscar?

I am not forcing anyone to do this. I just want to make use of the VPS for something fun. It's fine to be skeptical. But try not to be an asshole while you're at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Your requirements are cancer just like you. I've seen threads like this before and I'll say sane thing once again; why someone with stable playerbase would move to your host, and since you're not even requesting something in change you probably wanna steal stuff lol
Best comment ever. +Rep

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I cannot believe you are too idiotic to know what 'catch' means.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
+REP TOO!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That reply said it all. LMAO host your own server idiot.