Ultra-H ?

Hey Folks...

Anyone Here Can Help Me That How TO Put Custom Maps On Ultra-h Server ? Anyone Plz Help Me ?

Custom maps, is added in the Gamemode under OnGameModeInit, not related to the hosting company (Ultra-h,samp4you,etc.)
You can also create new filterscript and add your maps in it, if you want maps pm me.

Where to put those maps which i created ? i cant do it without any help plz someome ?

Hey,

Go to "public OnGameModeInit()" in your game mode and look for opening bracket and put it there. It looks something like this:
Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
 // map codes go here 
return 1;
}
And compile the game mode by pressing F5. If you face any errors you can post them here. And in case if you don't know you have to upload compiled gamemode to the 'gamemodes' directory in your game files inside server. And restart the server and there you go!

Bro.... I Dont Have CnR.pwn... i only have 1 file in gamemodes which is CnR.amx ... What Now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuzaifaWaseem55
Посмотреть сообщение
i only have 1 file in gamemodes which is CnR.amx
Terrible idea to run an AMX that you didn't compile or to not have the code for the compiling that you'll need to do.

Maybe you have misunderstood,

Do you have CnR.pwn in your PC? If you don't have pwn file at all I don't see the point of hosting a server without being in control of the gamemode but anyway you can import objects using a filterscript. Here is an example:

Код:
#include <a_samp>

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	// Map Code Goes here
	print("Maps loaded!");
	return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	return 1;
}

#endif
Compile the code and put the filterscript inside filterscript folder in your server. Don't forget to add it in server.cfg otherwise nothing will be done. (Do I have to say that restart in necessary)?

Bro .. i Got This... Now Can You Tell Me That There are 2 types of bracket ''()'' ''{}''... Now On Which I Need T oEnter the Codes ?

Here is The Ss of My CnR.Pwn File and i am confused with these brackets :: http://imgur.com/a/BXiV1

Take a look at my code.

You need to put map code inside '{}' brackets.

Bro... You Helped Me Alot... But For Last.. Can You Send Me aa Ss ... Bcz i Am Really Confused.. Can You Plz ?

http://imgur.com/RV6sbKK...

26errors

You need to put your map code inside '{}' brackets.

Here is an example,

OK Let Me Do It ... Do You Got fb or skype ?

bro... How Can i Test My Server Now ?

How To Run a Default Server ? Wahts the default ip ?

The default IP is: localhost:7777

Anyway to run a server edit your server.cfg, put the right gamemode name and other stuff and launch 'samp-server.exe' and add localhost:7777 IP in your SA:MP app.

Btw, take a look at this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PAWN_for_...d.php?t=317336

OMG man, please learn the basiscs of SAMP Scripting, then try to run a server...

You should definitely start learning how to make your own SA:MP server.

You are using an edit of 'CNRSF' gamemode which is super-complex for you. Look for tutorials, first time its really
hard to understand and don't give up at all. If you can't remember something at the moment you learn don't give up, it's normal. PAWN (SA:MP Scripting Lang) is user-friendly and you will learn it if you are trying. CNRSF uses MySQL database so it would be pain in the ass helping you run it on localhost.

Thanks Alot Btw...I Have My Own Gm. ... I mean i didnt made that. but i had a svr... in which i did made a hm from 0.... and now i dont have any scripter... so i wanna do thag by myself.. fir the first time in life teying some scrioting. ...