Fake Players...

HostName: Хочешь жить СЧАСТЛИВО ? ЗАЙДИ !
Address: 51.254.148.220:7777
Players: 70 / 100
Ping: 41
Mode: Apocalypse Survival DayZ STALK
Language: Russian

Lol just look their player count 69-73 , 79-73 haha that's hilarious and smart, don't think I will get a response for emailing samp team so I'd instead post here.

It's been reported a lot of times (and Brought to Kalcor's Attention), now wouldn't make a difference.

Should keep this topic and post more servers with fake players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Should keep this topic and post more servers with fake players.
Yeah, there's a server with the IP of 37.187.181.48:7777 who has fake users uh...

Just kidding hah, dont take this post seriously. ;)

There is more russian servers with that bots

There's a DayZ server in 0.3z with always 249 player lmao, and their website name is something like bots-...

There is a lot of servers with fake players. Where do you think those 40,000+ players came from?
I wouldn't be surprised if the real player count was about 15/20 thousand

Even if kalcor is still taking care of SA-MP he won't do any action, If that Server is using bots that doesn't mean the owner put it, Maybe another guy/Player. The only Solution is to Make an Anti RakSA-MP in next Update
BTW if you gonna put Server IP here, the thread will be deleted

It's impossible that SA-MP doesnt know about this, some russian servers has like 1000 players on them and 90% are bots.

There were a couple of people that made an analysis of how many bots exist in SA-MP, they came to the conclusion that 10,000 players are bots.

They went into the biggest servers and checked for duplicate usernames, so they checked if some users in one servers already plays on another server at the same time. They had a gigantic excel sheet and stuff. Pretty interesting.

Just see the #1 server in samp it got 900 bots and only 50-60 players lmfao