PPC Housing

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry if i doing it in wrong thread but i need some informations about PPC Housing, and with hope i think you've going to help me guys.

1. Whether it is safe ?
2. Does it worth to use or there has been better Housing System ?
3. Is there any weird "bugs" which may affect on this system ?
4. If there are some bugs and you had experience with it, i'll be glad too note me about these bugs and i'll try to solve them.

I'll +REP for any good comment, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll +REP for any good comment, Thanks
This comment is a "good comment."

(now give me +rep)

BLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBL ablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLablaBLabla

Guess you can find all of your answers in the PPC Housing thread after reading every single page.

You should read the main thread and have a look through comments, see what people feel and think about the script, that's the most common thing to do. If you see comments are good, script has a good rating, download it. After downloading, test it with your script and you'll figure out yourself whether it has any weird issues or its just fine.

Would have been better if you asked it on the thread, but I do have a few things to say.

I used that filterscript for 3 years. It's okay, but if you're capable of doing it on your own you better do so. It's not very dynamic since it is Y_INI, I had to add a bunch of features that I needed myself. It also had some minor and major bugs that I'd fixed myself. I don't remember what kind of bugs but it just pushed me to make my own system. Also it lacks a lot of key features such as changing a house owner and admins are not able to carry operations on the houses, so debugging was painful if there were any bugs. It was quite difficult to troubleshoot for players. It had no logs and sometimes there would be bugs when you bought or sold a vehicle. Apart from that when it's used as a filterscript, changing a player's name becomes problematic. Also you might want to re configure your anti money hack if you have one considering that you'll use it as a filterscript and not as a module on your gamemode.

Overall, it is an OK filterscript but it's always better to make one on your own if you are capable. Because it can get complicated to fix bugs on someone else's code.