Summer Spike

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to ask each and everyone something idk if i'm the only one that notice it, or I'm wrong about it but has anyone notice that summer already started and the Player base for SA:MP Isn't Spiking?, Normally Regardless to what each summer the PB for SA:MP Spikes because this is when persons: (Vacate, School Break, etc). But it's like it isn't happening anymore, most servers can't even get a 20 - 30 PB anymore. What's wrong? Is It Dead?

Statistics: http://mauzen.org/samp/ | http://sa-mp.com/

lmao actually in summer people take a break from gaming and gets outside to smell roses.
and dont trust those statistics.

It's true what Crystallize says. You'd think that people would game more during the summer but nope, people game usually when school is on-going because it helps them deal with stress and so on. Only true gamers game throughout summer time. I noticed this when playing World of Warcraft when suddenly during summer time, my guild's raids were almost empty yet when people had exams it was hard to even get a spot lmao.

Why are you sure you're missing any spike? Did you not get any players join your server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
lmao actually in summer people take a break from gaming and gets outside to smell roses.
Yes. You can see servers being more active at March-May rather than June-August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
It's true what Crystallize says. You'd think that people would game more during the summer but nope, people game usually when school is on-going because it helps them deal with stress and so on. Only true gamers game throughout summer time. I noticed this when playing World of Warcraft when suddenly during summer time, my guild's raids were almost empty yet when people had exams it was hard to even get a spot lmao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. You can see servers being more active at March-May rather than June-August.
Hmm, I guess you guys are kinda right, but last year around these times servers were getting like 50-60 players and they were most players present overall on SA:MP now servers are not far from Empty and around 26k Players Online. So it doesn't look like we're Improving?

The game is getting older each day

Offtopic: Why do you have 'RIP Jelly23'? Is she death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
The game is getting older each day

Offtopic: Why do you have 'RIP Jelly23'? Is she death?
He* The Account is gone. (Return If Possible). Jelly Belly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
but last year around these times servers were getting like 50-60 players and they were most players present overall on SA:MP now servers are not far from Empty and around 26k Players Online. So it doesn't look like we're Improving?
You take a one off spike, and make out that it's recurring?

That's some selective statistician shit right there...