Custom server launcher

Is there anyone who know how to create custom server launcher, like an application and when i click on the icon to show me bar, option to write my nickname and button connect, also before connecting to check if there is any sob or cleo file in the GTA San Andreas folder. If it is possible please tell me some instructions... Here is example of how i want to look the bar http://imgur.com/B6QBliB

Would it be possible in general? Most likely.
Will you be able to assure, that noone can join with your custom launcher? Nope.
Will you have less users? Most likely, even though they might not cheat.

Conclusion: Give up, get yourself an anti-cheat and configure it as good as you can.

Also, ugliest launcher ever hehe ^^

XDD
I can make the custom launcher for server

You can make a custom launcher, but I don't think that you can force the players to use it, preventing joins with the help of the default one. Of course, you can also write a tool which would scan the contents of the GTA SA directory of each player and send the data to your server, and to banish those who dared to install anything illegal, but... Is it worth the hassle? I doubt that the players would be happy to be forced to install anything before joining your server. Personally, I wouldn't bother and would just go to the next server in the list.

So, as BiosMarcel has already mentioned, better think of a decent anticheat.