Vehicle collision bug

When the player exits a vehicle when it has a velocity too fast for the player to exit normally, the collision breaks.
This only happens on server created objects.

Here's a video showing when it occurs and when not.

At me too most occurs, I do not know why...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=596653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolstin
View Post
At me too most occurs, I do not know why...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=596653
Oh, I forgot I made a comment on that thread. So it is not a SA-MP bug but a GTA SA bug?

I do not know, but there is a mistake and this is true ...

GTA Bug. There are tons of bugs with dynamic objects. They are simply not designed to be used for mappings. In SP they were only used for Mission Objects, EnEx Markers, Checkpoints and alike.

They even change Vehicle Handling and in the original version Peds "slide" on them (they still do slightly).
Then there are tons of rendering bugs (especially when leaving the 3100m IPL boundaries)..

Furthermore they don't create static collisions which could be the cause for this very issue.
That leads to more issues, eg with the parachute (jump from 10m height on dynamic objects and your char will still try to parachute - without even having a chance to actually open it).
Or when using SetPlayerPosFindZ (or putting the Marker somewhere) it doesn't consider these objects.

I still don't get why SAMP doesn't use static Buildings as objects. That would fix all the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
GTA Bug. There are tons of bugs with dynamic objects. They are simply not designed to be used for mappings. In SP they were only used for Mission Objects, EnEx Markers, Checkpoints and alike.

They even change Vehicle Handling and in the original version Peds "slide" on them (they still do slightly).
Then there are tons of rendering bugs (especially when leaving the 3100m IPL boundaries)..

Furthermore they don't create static collisions which could be the cause for this very issue.
That leads to more issues, eg with the parachute (jump from 10m height on dynamic objects and your char will still try to parachute - without even having a chance to actually open it).
Or when using SetPlayerPosFindZ (or putting the Marker somewhere) it doesn't consider these objects.

I still don't get why SAMP doesn't use static Buildings as objects. That would fix all the above.
That does explain a lot actually. Thanks for your explanation. Still an annoying bug though.