Why my external IP Changes

Hi Guys!
I made my server yesterday and done everything like portforwarding etc.My firends seem to be joining until i restarted my pc to cooldown.But when i restart my pc and start my server.My server not working for anyone.Then,i look up and find out that my external ip change.Can anyone help me setup static external Ip?

Contact your router customer service.

Is there any other way to do that without contacting router customer service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperZLyfe1
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any other way to do that without contacting router customer service?
You can use ultra-h free host, ****** it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperZLyfe1
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi Guys!
I made my server yesterday and done everything like portforwarding etc.My firends seem to be joining until i restarted my pc to cooldown.But when i restart my pc and start my server.My server not working for anyone.Then,i look up and find out that my external ip change.Can anyone help me setup static external Ip?
Hello,If i undrestood when you restart your computer{you may restart router} your ip change.There are a lot of F
FREE services on the web like https://www.noip.com/ that gives you a static ip what this means?? when you restart your router your ip stays same.But for more information about the service and how to install it you must ****** it.Its not very hard to do it,you must go to router control panel etc

Good luck