[FilterScript] XP System [Y_INI]

XP System
Today, i bring you an XP Filterscript, Everytime you kill a player, you gain +2 XP! (editable), you can add more features to your script doing it, it also has a textdraw with it!

Needed Includes
a_samp
y_ini
zcmd
sscanf

Screenshots
Soon!

Credits
Y_Less for Y_ini and sscanf
Zeex for Zcmd
RyderX, for helping meh a-lot
Samp Team, for a_samp

Download
Click Here!

Code is so messy and endless! + for effort

- Move to SQL & MYSQL

Nice, but you can do better
PHP Code:
if(sscanf(params"ii"targetidmaxxp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xF8F8F8FFF"Syntax: {F00f00}/givexp [ID] [amount]"); 
use u specifire instead of i when referring to players, so you can use it this way /givexp SeanDenZYR 30 || /givexp SeanD 30

128 cells? That's a waste. Plus you can have the name in an array at OnPlayerConnect, better than using GetPlayerName all the time.
PHP Code:
#define PATH "XPUsers/%.ini"
new string[128],playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid,playername,sizeof(playername));
format(string,sizeof(string),PATH,playername);
return 
string
Use PlayerTextDraws (Here)
PHP Code:
new Text:Textdraw1[MAX_PLAYERS]; 
250 Cells, another waste.
PHP Code:
new string[250]; new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; new kname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
format(string,sizeof(string),"-DM- {F00f00}%s(%i) {ffffff}has killed {f00f00}%s(%i) {FFFFFF}and got {f00f00} +2 XP!",kname,killerid,name,playerid); 
Plus there is other things to improve, and change the specifier as mentioned by Eoussama.

There are much better systems same like this. GJ anyway

nicely done

Meh, I don't like the way it's coded don't you guys give up? You just want to release anything for earning reputation and valueless releases aren't going to profit you anything more than being disrespected and rated as 1-star coders.

Much mess in the code, not even readable. And why are you still using INI? Learn MySQL or SQLite I can guarantee you that you'll learn them faster than any INI processor!

1-star.
Keep improving at least.