Position of vehicle components

Is it possible to get component's position? For example, I want to get position of front bumper. I tried with GetVehicleModelInfo but it returns only height. Or these data is somewhere in GTA file?

Almost every offset (if not all) for vehicle component is model dependent, i mean its partially saved inside .dff file so i guess its impossible.

By the way i suggest you to always explain what you are trying to accomplish because someone could have different approach to same problem.

I want to attach component as an object (AttachObjectToVehicle), so I need these offsets. Maybe combination of GetVehicleModelInfo?

Doesn't look like it. You'll need to import the model in 3DS Max and work from there. Or perhaps with a tool like RW Analyze. Although it is much more complex to sift through the structure in that manner. I thought the front and rear bumper would be centered, but that doesn't seem to be the case: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...32/stratum.jpg

I tried with RW Analyze first, maybe later with 3DS Max. I spent a while with analizing elegy.dff and I found this

Код:
00000EF1  62 75 6D 70 5F 66 72 6F  bump_fro
00000EF9  6E 74 5F 6F 6B           nt_ok
But I don't understand anything from this. Is that offset or something else?