Whats the proper way to skip the spawn buttons(class selection)

Hello, so i have spent some time reading about this and playing around with it and there was no way that worked for me... So what i want to do in my server is basically when the player connects, he gets a dialog and the camera is facing at some nice view(does not matter what view). Now the only way i got this to work is by spawning the player somewhere near by, freezing them and setting the cameras position and setcameralookat where ever i wanted. The problem with this that arises is i want the player to be still in the same world, so if theres action going on they would see it, but obviously the way i do it, they are spawned and frozen which looks crappy from side perspective and they can get killed. And i have seen other servers do this with no problems at all, without the player even spawned i think since there wasn't even a map, where as when i do it my way, theres a mini map and it shows you where you are.. So how do you guys accomplish this task?

I was using SetSpawnInfo to skip class selection, and TogglePlayerSpectating to hide class selection buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X337
Посмотреть сообщение
I was using SetSpawnInfo to skip class selection, and TogglePlayerSpectating to hide class selection buttons.
where use TogglePlayerSpectating? on PlayerRequestClass? or after player login/register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloning1
Посмотреть сообщение
where use TogglePlayerSpectating? on PlayerRequestClass? or after player login/register?
I'm using TogglePlayerSpectating under OnPlayerConnect to hide class selection's buttons, and SetSpawnInfo right after the player chooses team and skin.

Thats how I do it too and I think that it is good enough.