Not allowed animations

Hi,

Maybe somebody can make list,array allow animations in game, player can get naturally? that can check if player have any animation of get getplayeranimationindex != array animation, then kick player

Do you ever make things yourself? This section is for help when you are not able to do something / have problems you cant solve. Not for when you didn#t even try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerz
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the fuck gives a shit what you say? How would you know if he's tried or not? Talk more shit stupid asslicker.
The point is he is abusing this section, which he is doing often. And he should actually put in some effort into what he does (or does not) do. I love how you keep up the insulting.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the fuck gives a shit what you say? How would you know if he's tried or not? Talk more shit stupid asslicker.
And who gives a shit what you say yourself?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Shut the fuck up. Go copy some more dayz gamemodes and treat them like your own. That's all you do. You're a plagiarist.
Hey, you are in the wrong place.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This insulting won't get you anywhere. You will just end up banned.

Yes i tried, but i need all list that player can get animation, or animation id what is get with hacks

If you tried, include your code here so we can help you. Asking for scripts is not allowed in this section.