Can connect to all servers but one

I can connect to all other servers but one. I know it's still online cause I see it in the SACNR Monitor. I don't know why, but I can't connect to that server. I added it yesterday and I can't play it today

Sometimes the server is 'frozen', means you will srr it online & players in game too, but will kick anyone who will try to join.

Check if the number of players in game is same or changes, if its same then server is in freeze mode.

Have you got any mods installed? It could be that there is something conflicting with the mods on that particular server, such as whatever you have been modded is loading straight away compared to the other servers where you may not see, for example, a modded vehicle until you see a player driving one. This has happened to me in the past.

If you do not have mods installed, contact the server owner and see what the hippity haps are and maybe they can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmelon
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you got any mods installed? It could be that there is something conflicting with the mods on that particular server, such as whatever you have been modded is loading straight away compared to the other servers where you may not see, for example, a modded vehicle until you see a player driving one. This has happened to me in the past.

If you do not have mods installed, contact the server owner and see what the hippity haps are and maybe they can help you.
That won't stop you connecting to the server... it will cause you to crash when you come across that mod that causes an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't stop you connecting to the server... it will cause you to crash when you come across that mod that causes an issue.
He did not specify which part of the server connection causes the crash. I mean he didn't say it tells him 'connection to server failed' when loading. Perhaps it actually does connect but crashes straight away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmelon
Посмотреть сообщение
He did not specify which part of the server connection causes the crash. I mean he didn't say it tells him 'connection to server failed' when loading. Perhaps it actually does connect but crashes straight away.
Actually, he did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
I can connect to all other servers but one. I know it's still online cause I see it in the SACNR Monitor. I don't know why, but I can't connect to that server. I added it yesterday and I can't play it today

Try these:
- Restart SAMP.
- Restart Router.
- Restart PC.
- Still not fixes than just re-install "SAMP" not GTA-SA.
Mentioned above might help you. Otherwise it's server sided problem.